LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to load a sequence in multicolumn listbox

Hi team ,

Attached a image , which was having the draft sequence .

Whenever user clicks on start button , the sequence need to load except the column of result and status ( See image )

There are 2 different types of sequence . Based on the user input , it will loads the respective  sequence automatically .

In future , sequence might change . On user friendly basis please suggest me a methods to load a sequence?

so i plan to configure by ini file . Any other methods in LabVIEW ?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,033 Views)

What exactly do you mean by "load a sequence"?

How is the user to interact with this multicolumn list box?  Is it a control to be manipulated, or an indicator?

A multicolumn list box is just a 2-D array.  So read the data file, clear out any columns you want to remain blank, wire the result to the Multicolumn list box terminal, local variable, or value property node.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(988 Views)

It sounds like by "load a sequence" you're referring to the data that is to appear in the table. It sounds as though you wish to load this data in based on an ini file.

If I'm understanding your question correctly, then you would need to 

1. read the ini file in as a delimited file into a 2D array

2. Clear your table

3. Set the value of table to the 2D array.

You mentioned some sort of exception to the Result and Status columns; You can read in the initial values of the result and status columns and append them to the appropriate column location in your data read from you ini file, then push them to your table using the table Value property.

Please let me know if I am misunderstanding your question.

Using Labview 2022, Windows 10
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(914 Views)