LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to develop Cockpit window display

Dear Sir,

Pls find the attached image file.We would like to do the below mentioned Cockpit GUI window for our MRU value's mapping (roll,pitch,heave and heading) in LabVIEW.Is there any developed Cockpit window in LabVIEW available or else guide us to do the same.

Thanks and Regards

Jayanthi K

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,646 Views)

Robotics module has "altitude" indicator (roll+pitch).
Also here another solution
https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Programs/Attitude-Indicator-Made-Embeddable-in-LabVIEW-Application/...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,626 Views)

Dear sir - With reference to the above artificial horizon application , we want to add the arrow mark that needs to points the heading value. If we create the arrow mark in .jpg / .stl file and when we add the same into the above horizon 3d object, the inner roll and pitch image has vanished. We couldn't able to add the more pictures into that as per our customized requirement. It would be very great , if you can guide us to accomplish this task. Please do the needful.

With Regards,
Jayanthi K
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,618 Views)

Show your code and .stl

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,610 Views)

What you are asking for is not trivial.  However, examples exist for custom controls in the UI Interest group.   ( I'm on a phone so kudos for a link guys)  there is even a car dashboard that should be a nice guide for what can be done.  

Outsourcing to a National Instruments Alliance partner may be cheaper than trial and learning in house.  Just Don't call me, UI isn't a "Core Competency" of 8-Ball Consulting:D

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,607 Views)

You've already asked this question in another thread.

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Artificial-horizon/m-p/3824928#M1081225

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,596 Views)

I have a vague recollection that someone built a pretty good cockpit using LabVIEW and posted it to the Forum about 3-4 years ago.  Maybe search the Forum?  [Warning -- I may be "mis-remembering" ...]

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,576 Views)

Dear sir,

Pls find the attached file.

Regards

Jayanthi

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,564 Views)

Jayanthi.
first of all you need to study 3D.
This is your objects. Call AutoFocus method and you'll see it.

3d.PNG

and here you add new object to scene 100 times per second. What for?

obj.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,559 Views)