LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change image on condition in labview

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make an interface and i need to display an image and then change it to other image if it satisfies the condition. I want this to happen in the same image box. Can someone please help me doing it? 

Thank you.

Regards,

Supreet Juneja

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(5,240 Views)
Well you can render an image into a 2D picture control. How big are the images? Are they static? What format?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(5,223 Views)

try this sample vi 

I hope it could help 

Message 3 of 11
(5,197 Views)

@Hatef wrote:

try this sample vi 

I hope it could help 

Hatef you posted a "greedy" VI, which contains a while loop without anything to slow it down to a sane level. It means, this example VI will try to run as fast as possible, and totally against good practices in LabVIEW. The while loop will be ok, if for example a 50 msecond Wait is placed inside...

Message 4 of 11
(5,172 Views)
BLOKK
yes you are right
user should use wait or use event based on his code requirement
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(5,154 Views)
In addition to which, we don't know exactly what the OP wants since he hasn't responded to any further posts...

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(5,130 Views)

Depending on the answers to Mike questions a Picture Ring control migt be a simple solution.

Ben64

Message 7 of 11
(5,112 Views)

If  only two states (True or False) it is very easy to use a Boolean control and customize the control in the type def editor. The images are embedded in the true and false states. I use the tools DCS image navigator for the images. Much easier than a picture ring. 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(5,081 Views)

Hi Mike,

Thank you for replying. The image size is in KB's and dimension is 350x500.

Can you please explain how exactly rendering can be done?

Thank you again.

Regards,

Supreet Juneja

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(5,053 Views)
The way it usually works is that the student should show what has been tried and doesn't work. Attach your VI or a snippet. You still have to provide sine further information such as the source of the image - static, from file (png, jpg, etc), camera?
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(5,030 Views)