LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Solved!
Go to solution

Create a new VI using a while loop where the random numbers between 36 and 54 are displayed on a waveform chart.

Create a moving average from the last 12 random numbers using shift registers.

Show the generated random numbers and moving average values of the same waveform chart.

Display the values of the generated random numbers and the moving average in separate numeric indicators.

this is one of assignment prob i am running out of time , have to submit it plz help me out

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,888 Views)

I guess this is based on a course, so you should have learned all the tools to complete it. First, have a look at your notes and earlier exercises.

Is there anything specifically you have problems with? Can you show us how far you got and where you got stuck? What is the main problem (e.g. creating random numbers? using a chart with two traces? Calculating a moving average?, etc...)

We are willing to point you in the right direction, but we will not do your assignment, because it would be dishonest to help you pass the course if you did not learn anything. Sorry.

Message 2 of 9
(2,873 Views)

Google LabVIEW in three hours

Message 3 of 9
(2,824 Views)

Hi Seacreature2002,

It would be very beneficial if you could ask more specific questions on which functions/concepts you are having difficulties with. If you include a picture of your code and a question regarding expected behaviour, more users will be inclined to help answer those questions.

Michael B.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,790 Views)

I think I got it figure out now. Thanks for all the potential help though.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,761 Views)

would you mind posting your solution and mark it as solved,

others may find this interesting.

regards

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,745 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Seacreature2002

@jwscs wrote:

would you mind posting your solution and mark it as solved,

others may find this interesting.

regards

Not only that, but since this is an assignment, the poster could very well learn some things, or even get praise for a job well done!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,741 Views)

Hi, I would like to have your recommendations.
I  wanna create a project based on signal processing. Simply I can say, it combines 3 parts. first one is signal generation, 2 one is filter design, and the last one filtering. My concern is about the memory, which way can be helpful for me to code, use of message handler or dynamics or any idea about it?  If possible, can you tell me how can I post in the community, because I can't find where to post, therefore I replied
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,669 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Seacreature2002

you might want to start here https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/bd-p/170

use the "Start A Topic" button right under the 'welcome to the labview support board'-header.

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,665 Views)