LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in Labview myrio 2014 and data dashboard for labview

Hi so I have been working on this Labview myrio project and I need help. I am new to Labview so forgive me if I am asking silly questions. 

In labview, I have managed to create a custom pop-up message by creating a custom dialog VI and this pop-up message will appear when the temperature of my sensor readings are too high ( It serves as a warning message basically) and it is able to play a short warning sound as well. I am able to do this in labview alone.

However, when I try to send the sound and the sensor readings to the data dashboard for Labview ( Ipad version), I am not sure where to start as there are not much information about it. I am using Myrio to connect the sensors. I found several things though:

1) From what I found, myrio is able to store wave files as array and myrio is able to play the music through a speaker ( Audio Output). As much as possible, I would like to play in the dashboard itself. Is it possible to include sound in the data dashboard?

2) Labview myrio has this function called Callback VI from Interrupt Express VI: https://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/373925C-01/myrioreference/myrioref_exp_irq/. It seems like myrio is able to store VIs and be able to call the VIs. If myrio is able to do this, will the warning message show in the data dashboard as what I have written in my code? ( If temperature is more than 50 degrees, a warning message will appear and a warning sound will be played)

Am I on the right track? I hope that someone will be kind enough to reply me soon...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,542 Views)