From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help With Pitsco TETRIX Prime Rover

I am having trouble making the rover move.  The "Rover Project" that came with the software includes a code that should control the movement of the rover.  The Robot Builder's Guide that came with the robotics kit gives instructions to open and run the "Rover RT Main.vi" and the "Rover Host Main.vi" and use the controls on the Host vi to control the movement of the rover.  When I click on the direction arrows to make the rover move in any direction, the rover only moves for a split second.  After a direction button is pressed, the rover should move in that direction continuously until another button is pressed.

If anyone is familiar with the Pitsco TETRIX Prime robotics rover and can offer any assistance it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,486 Views)

I take it that this is a myRIO Project.  Have you been able to get other (non-Tetrix) myRIO Projects to work?  Are you working "by yourself" or do you have colleagues or fellow students also doing myRIO Projects?  Are any of them having successes?  Talk to them!

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,425 Views)

Im having the same issue, when i press any direction button the rover just takes a step rotation. I dont know why, should we manipulate the program accordingly?

Does anybody have worked on this ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,710 Views)