LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need CAR status

Does anyone know how to find out the status of an orphan CAR?  I have one from a few years ago (313508) and the same issue is biting me in the backside, again.  So it looks like it wasn't fixed.

Cat

(cross-posted to LAVA)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,327 Views)

Whenever I had a CAR question, the Application Engineers at NI Support always seemed to have access to this information.  I would think a good question is "What happened with CAR 313508?".

Bob Schor 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,303 Views)

Cat,

Unfortunately this CAR is listed as not fixed. Seeing as the CAR was filed in 2011 it is possible that the issue has been resolved since then not related to the CAR. Are you still having this issue in a newer version of LabVIEW?

Scott B.
AE NI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,242 Views)

Yes.  I am having the same problem with TCP loopback on LV 13.0.1f5.  TCP connections made then dropped for no apparent reason, data being transferred, but very slooowly.

Here is a link to the LAVA thread that generated this CAR from 2011:

https://lavag.org/topic/14609-issues-tcp-ing-with-a-c-program-on-same-computer/

Any help getting this back on the ToDo list, or at least a status update would be greatly appreciated.

Cat

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,221 Views)

I will add a note to the CAR that you are still having this issue. I'm sorry that it has not yet been resolved.

Scott B.
AE NI
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,190 Views)

Thanks.

So in the future should I just call NI and ask for CAR status?  I figured it was on the interwebs somewhere and someone could just point me in the right direction.

Cat

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,171 Views)

Cat,

Unfortunately CARs are internal only so there will be no way for you to get access to it. I would say that calling NI is the best way to check on CARs.

Scott B.
AE NI
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,137 Views)