From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National oscilloscope vp-5520b 200 looking for manual

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi to all, my name is Jimmy and I'm new in this forum. I hope this is the right section... I' m looking for the manual of this old oscilloscope "National oscilloscope vp-5520b 200". 

Any help is appreciate. 

Thankyou.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(953 Views)

it seems a Panasonic scope. not a NI equipment.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(917 Views)

Thank you. Here is the photo of the oscilloscope https://kuas.org/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=ews:equipment:national-scope-p1350531-ann.png . I think you'r right, in the rear I found Matsushita...

But, I didn't found anything about it...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(906 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jimmy_Milano

It used to be National Panasonic but that baby is at least 40 years old or more. It’s an analogue oscilloscope (with pretty high bandwidth for that). As such its operation isn’t that complicated compared to nowadays digital oscilloscopes. 
Those oscilloscopes all worked pretty much the same so any analogue oscilloscope manual should give you a fairly good handle on what you can do with it. The knobs may not always be the same and at the same location but the functionality was not that different between different models.

And it is very unlikely to have a communication interface through which you can control it from your computer.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(899 Views)