From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[NXG]error:0x77623A67

Solved!
Go to solution

LabVIEW NXG ver3.0.2.

This error(0x77623A67) happen in my two laptop computers.

The simple diagram is shown below:

The NXG just crashed when I click-down the button(#) or when I run the program after the (#) button is ON.

I have no idea that is there anyone who encounters the same problem?

error_diagram.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,669 Views)

Hi Heartnode, 

I saw a crash when I created a similar VI and ran it with Retain Wire Values enabled. Would you attach your Project? Would also attach a copy of your crash log please? 

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\National Instruments\LabVIEW NXG 3.0\ErrorReports

Thanks,

Frank

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,653 Views)

Thanks for your attention. No project here and just a new VI not saved.The VI has nothing in the front panel and the diagram is the same as my picture.

The folder containing possible report is packed to be a *.zip below.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,648 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Heartnode

Great, thanks for the log. The cause is due to having an Array Input terminal. I tested with numeric and string arrays, and both crash (I will file a bug report for this).

If you use a numeric constant instead of the array, you should be able to run. The other option is not enable the Retain Wire Values for the VI (which is inconvenient for debugging). Thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks,

Frank

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,634 Views)

@fblerg  已写:

Great, thanks for the log. The cause is due to having an Array Input terminal. I tested with numeric and string arrays, and both crash (I will file a bug report for this).

If you use a numeric constant instead of the array, you should be able to run. The other option is not enable the Retain Wire Values for the VI (which is inconvenient for debugging). Thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks,

Frank

Thanks for your advice. I don't think this bug matter too much for my programming. Are you one of the engineers who are developing the NXG? I think the NXG is attractive to me and hope the performance can be better and better in the near future and appreciate your effort to do that.

Now a bug that may be new is found in my computers:

First: a new VI not saved, and draw a line in the front panel.

step1.PNG

Second: select the line and drag to adjust the line, click down the right button of mouse while dragging. When release the button of mouse, the NXG crash and it said TransactionException

step2.PNG

The possible report is upload here and that is all.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,622 Views)

Hi Heartnode,

I'm glad to hear that issue is not blocking you. I am working on LabVIEW NXG development, specifically improving performance of the IDE. I browser the forums regularly so please post any issues or areas that you think could be improved. What is your target application for NXG?

Thanks for finding that Right Click issue and including the crash log. I was able to reproduce that issue with the same crash stack locally as well. I will file a bug report for that.

Thanks,

Frank

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,597 Views)

@fblerg  已写:

Hi Heartnode,

I'm glad to hear that issue is not blocking you. I am working on LabVIEW NXG development, specifically improving performance of the IDE. I browser the forums regularly so please post any issues or areas that you think could be improved. What is your target application for NXG?

Thanks for finding that Right Click issue and including the crash log. I was able to reproduce that issue with the same crash stack locally as well. I will file a bug report for that.

Thanks,

Frank

It my pleasure to witness the improvement of NXG. At present I sometimes learn and design wireless communication models and usually do experiment with USRP devices as a college student. Now I feel the performance of USRP programs in NXG is obviously poorer than programs in LV2018 with almost the same code so I pray that the USRP in NXG could be a area to improve and finally thanks for your all effort.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,594 Views)

Thanks for the insight into your application. I found your other forum post that gives more info about the FM Demodulation example comparison between NXG and LabVIEW 2018. We will continue to improve NXG and your feedback helps us focus on the specific areas to improve. Thanks again for the feedback.

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/The-performance-of-USRP-program-is-poor-in-NXG-when-compared-to/m-p...

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,574 Views)