I see nothing on the panel of webvi of NXG

It says always unknown borderwdith line 51 error

can you help me?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,035 Views)

Kyanzad,

I've never bumped into that error before. I think more information would make it easier for the community to help.

• Does this happen with a new (blank) WebVI? 
  • Which LabVIEW NXG version are you using?
  • Does this happen with other computers, or just this one development machine?
  • Have you tried reinstalling the LabVIEW NXG Web Module using NI Package Manager?

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,970 Views)
  • Does this happen with a new (blank) WebVI? 
  • blank and examples, both
  • Which LabVIEW NXG version are you using?
  • Does this happen with other computers, or just this one development machine?
  • yes, others too
  • Have you tried reinstalling the LabVIEW NXG Web Module using NI Package Manager?
  • I installed web module of 3.0.0 and it was ok until yesterday. became like before. invisible web panel. 😞
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,953 Views)

Interesting, thanks for the information Kyanzad,

I can't think about why LabVIEW NXG would not show correctly WebVIs. I do find strange that it worked and suddenly became invisible again. Could it be some process or task running in the computer's background? For example: an anti-virus that blocks access to a certain software dependency after some time?

I am also curious about this happening in multiple machines. This tells me it is "reproducible" and not isolated to one system, but I find odd we haven't seen it before. Could it be related to our Windows version/build? Perhaps an installed company tool? The Windows policy in the machine?

Do you have a screenshot of the full NXG window with the invisible web panel? I am interested in seeing more than just the errors window to see "how much" is invisible now.

If you have the standard service program, I recommend opening a service request to investigate the case with our technical support engineers directly. Make sure to attach your system specs and the link to this forum thread.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,931 Views)