From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXG WEB PANEL

Dear LABVIEW

Good Time

I see nothing on the panel of webvi of NXG

It says always unknown borderwdith line 51 error

can you help me?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,032 Views)

Kyanzad,

I've never bumped into that error before. I think more information would make it easier for the community to help.

• Does this happen with a new (blank) WebVI? 
  • Which LabVIEW NXG version are you using?
  • Does this happen with other computers, or just this one development machine?
  • Have you tried reinstalling the LabVIEW NXG Web Module using NI Package Manager?

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,967 Views)
  • Does this happen with a new (blank) WebVI? 
  • blank and examples, both
  • Which LabVIEW NXG version are you using?
  • Does this happen with other computers, or just this one development machine?
  • yes, others too
  • Have you tried reinstalling the LabVIEW NXG Web Module using NI Package Manager?
  • I installed web module of 3.0.0 and it was ok until yesterday. became like before. invisible web panel. 😞
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,950 Views)

Interesting, thanks for the information Kyanzad,

I can't think about why LabVIEW NXG would not show correctly WebVIs. I do find strange that it worked and suddenly became invisible again. Could it be some process or task running in the computer's background? For example: an anti-virus that blocks access to a certain software dependency after some time?

I am also curious about this happening in multiple machines. This tells me it is "reproducible" and not isolated to one system, but I find odd we haven't seen it before. Could it be related to our Windows version/build? Perhaps an installed company tool? The Windows policy in the machine?

Do you have a screenshot of the full NXG window with the invisible web panel? I am interested in seeing more than just the errors window to see "how much" is invisible now.

If you have the standard service program, I recommend opening a service request to investigate the case with our technical support engineers directly. Make sure to attach your system specs and the link to this forum thread.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,928 Views)