From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXG 2.1 - Install Drivers to Enable Example Programs

I am playing around with NXG 2.1, trying to get it to work with some NI hardware that I have, and am running into a problem. I have a cDAQ-9174 with a few modules installed (9237, 9234, & 9211). I also have DAQmx 17.5 installed (Dec. 2017). When I open a new project in NXG, and go to SystemDesigner, my CompatDAQ chassis along with all of the modules is listed in the Live view. However, off to the right, I cannot create any tasks for a selected module (i.e. create a temperature monitor using the 9211). What is peculiar, is that there is a heading titled "use hardware" and under that is a grayed-out button that says Example programs. If I hover over that button, I see a pop-up that says "Install drivers to enable example programs". Does this mean that the device drivers were not installed with DAQmx? Are there additional drivers required to use the hardware with NXG? I have similar results with a USB-6002. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,040 Views)