LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXG 2.0 Installation

When istalling NXG 2.0 with the NI Package Manager I get following window:

image.png

Invalid checksum for the ni-pxiplatformservices-17.5.1-released.nipkg.

Try again doesn't work .....

Help, BR ws.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,379 Views)

Hi Werner,

did you tried to install the latest NI Package Manager first? I have seen the same issue, and it solved the problem for me:

http://www.ni.com/download/package-manager-17.5/7152/en/

Best,
Jan Göbel

Staff Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,283 Views)

Hi Werner,

This seems to be due to an incompatibility between existing PXI Platform Services installs and NXG 2.0.  If you uninstall PXI Platform Services through NIPM, attempt to install LabVIEW NXG 2.0, and reinstall PXI Platform Services on top of NXG 2.0, you should see everything install successfully. 

Matt | NI Systems Engineering
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,261 Views)

I installed latest Version. Same Problem. BR ws.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,224 Views)

Such an instruction is not a solution for me. We will suspend our test with NXG and look for other products (we already have some good house trials).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,223 Views)

I installed latest Version. Same Problem. BR ws

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,222 Views)

Hi Werner,

its sad to hear, that you are facing such problems when installing LabVIEW NXG. If you have already purchased a standart service program, you can contact our technical support via phone, which makes troubleshooting much easier. If not you can contact us via phone and have our sales representatives give you temporary access to our support hotline. I'm sure we can find a solution for that.

If thats no option for you, I hope you are successfull with the other products you are testing.

Best,

Jan Göbel

Staff Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,194 Views)