From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-usb 6212 simultaneous analog signal output

Greetings,

I want to generate two independent sine wave from AO 0 and AO 1 by using my NI-USB 6212, but I can not generate it simultaneously. I attached how I tried to generate, but it does not work. Either one of the output is working or the other. How can I generate signal simultaneously?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(2,723 Views)

You should be just using one analog output task for both channels. There is an example in the Example Finder called Gen Mult Volt Updates-Int Clk.vi. Have a look at that and let us know if you still have questions.

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(2,721 Views)

Thank you, now I can use both of the outputs,but I have to control them independently.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(2,718 Views)

I mean the amplitude and the frequency of the outputs can be controled independently.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(2,716 Views)

Is it possible to control the amplitude and frequency of the analog outputs independently?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(2,700 Views)

I need a little clarification on your question.  You said you are now able to control the frequency and amplitude independently, but then you asked if it was possible to control them independently.  Did you mean to say dependently in one of these cases?

Regards,

Chris L
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(2,679 Views)

I can not control the amplitude and the frequency independently, I need help to control them independently. Now they are working in same amplitude and frequency. But my aim is to control independently. I hope I am clear now.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(2,672 Views)

I can not control the amplitude and the frequency independently, I need help to control them independently. Now they are working in same amplitude and frequency. But my aim is to control independently. I hope I am clear now.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(2,672 Views)

I found this community example at ni.com/code.  I believe it gives the functionality you are looking for.  Take a look and let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Chris L
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(2,666 Views)

I can not open the attachement which you sent. My version is 8.5 how can I open it.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(2,663 Views)