LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI - USB-6211 DAQ Acquiring in all channels

Hi all,

I am using PDV 100 laser vibrometer to acquire analog values of dispacements(voltage) and using labVIEW 2015 to process the data. Issue is that , while my smapling time is 5s and sampling frequency is 20000Hz, I am getting voltage values on 16 channels (0-15). 'DAQ assist' has been configured as shown in the pic. I need to analyse the spectrum for natural requencies. Kindly help me out. I am stuck here!! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,089 Views)

Some what-I-hope-are-helpful suggestions:

• If you are having problems with your LabVIEW program, show us the Program!  It is much easier to make suggestions when we can see what you did (and possibly even test it) than if we see just a "setting" or an "error message".
  • Actual runnable code (a VI) is so much more useful than a picture of code.  Attach the VI!
  • DAQmx is so much easier to program and understand than the Dreaded DAQ Assistant, though it may involve an extra hour or two of study (there are excellent DAQmx Tutorials, written by NI, on the Web.

Bob Schor

P.S. -- don't post twice on the same topic.  If you forget to say something, bring up your post, click Options in the upper right corner, and choose "Edit".  I've combined them here for you.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,051 Views)

Hey Bob, thanks for taking the time to reply. I had solved the issue. It was a very silly question to begin with in the first place; but I guess that is how it is when you are a greenhorn. The problem was simply that while my DAQ card was acquiring signals on only one channel the other being common ground, I had configured my DAQ Assist to acquire on all 16 channels(it was default setting I suppose). Once I deleted the other channels, I was good to go.

Cheers,

Ashwin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,885 Views)