From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI TB 4330 Terminal block doesn't appear in MAX - Unsupported accessory when using MAX

Dear all, 

We have just bought a brand new terminal block NI TB 4330 (to replace the damaged one) which is mounted on a NI PXIe 4331 for a PXI 1073.

I have run the VI with the brand new terminal this morning to run two load cells. It worked, I stopped the VI, I run it again and it didn't. I have run the VI 20 times and it didnt work. It says 'unsupported device' is presented. I turned the PC off then turned it on again. The TB NI 4330 terminal block was not appeared in MAX. Can someone tell me how the terminal can be viewed in MAX and what is wrong with this issue?

P.S. The bridge module NI PXIe 4331 passes the self-test in MAX.

REgards, 

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,860 Views)

I have just turned on the PC and the brand new terminal block shows in MAX with an X next to it. Again, the VI does not run as it was previously used to run. 

4.jpg5.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,833 Views)

Hello,

Please make sure that you have installed the DAQmx driver on your PC. If you have it installed, please update it to the latest version.

NI DAQmx download: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-17.0/6624/en/

I will also add here the INSTALLATION GUIDE. Make sure that you followed all the installation steps.

INSTALLATION GUIDE: http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/375486a.pdf

After you tried this, reply with the outcome to see if we still have the issue.

Kind regards,

Razvan 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,787 Views)

Have you solved this problem? I've encountered the same problem with DAQmx 2023 Q4.

Thx!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(355 Views)