LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Summer Internships 2021

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but few other board locations made any more sense than here. I've also contacted support, but they could not help me.

My name is August Sanderson and I'm an EE student looking to intern with NI over the summer of 2021. I applied recently to two internships here. Unfortunately, on one of them, I misread a qualification question and answered "no" about whether I was legally allowed to work in the United States. I realized my mistake as I filled out the second application, but I currently am unable to re-apply and am listed as disqualified for that first internship (although the second is pending). To be clear, I am a US citizen.

In school and on my own time, I constantly work with NI tools, and would love to apply my interests and knowledge to work here. Is there any way anyone knows about that I could resubmit this application? Possibly create another one under a separate email address?

Thank you,

August Sanderson

aes6218@psu.edu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(831 Views)

Hi August! My name is Tim Krenz, and I'm a recruiter at NI. I hate to hear you're having trouble with our applicant system. Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can chat about next steps there. 

Hope to connect soon!

- Tim

Message 2 of 2
(754 Views)