LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Security Tool Q2 2013 error

Hello,

I am getting "Error -400: Application error occurred. Unable to proceed with the analysis." after running NI Security Verification or Update tool Q2 2013.

LabView 8.5

Thanks for answer

Ivo

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,994 Views)

Hi lvo,

We are aware of a situation where the tool will throw Error -400 in certain circumstances. The tool is being updated to recover in that situation. I will post back to this thread to let you know when the updated tool is available.

Regards,

Jeff Peacock 

Product Support Engineer | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments

Message 2 of 6
(2,945 Views)

Hi Jeff,

thank you for your answer. I have some more details that could be useful for you.

System Windows XP, latest service pack and patches.

For the first time I was able to install the Security Tool without any troubles (LV 8.5 + LV2010 installed). After installing the patch I have discovered that one of my projects in LV 8.5 got damaged and I am not able to work on it. I think the problem is not related to the previous patch installation. I wasn't able to recover from the problem in other way than with complete LabView reinstalling. Now I have only LV 8.5 on my computer, my project is OK and I can work on it, but the problem with the security patch arised.

Best regards

Ivo

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,917 Views)

Hi lvo,

The NI Security Tool Q2 2013 download has been updated. It should now recover from the -400 error and you should be able to successfully install the patch. Please let me know if you still have any problems. 

Regards,

Jeff Peacock 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,867 Views)

Hi Jeff,

I have just applied the new patch and everything went smoothly without any problem.

Thanks for your support.

Ivo

Message 5 of 6
(2,841 Views)

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for the update, I am happy to hear you were able to get it installed without issue. Please let me know if you have any further issues with the security patch.

Regards,

Jeff Peacock 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,825 Views)