From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Max can`t find the CANport NI 9881 Module

Currently i am trying to write some LabView Programm for controlling Nanotec linear stepper motors via Canopen and trying to figure out some problems. I am using cRio 9024, Can Breakout box and NI 9881 to communicate with CANopen system. My LabVIEW version is 2015 and l uploaded all drivers that l need. Please check my drivers to be sure max_report_20200220_meinPC.pdf. Also please dont hesitate to check another MAX report for cRIO max_report_20200220_cRIO_9024.pdf . Now, i can't find the NI9881 measurement card port on NI MAX Programm . Normally it should be the Picture Max.png. l follow these instructions(Operations.png) to commuicate with LabVIEW FPGA modul but my NI-MAX shows me the picture NI_MAX.png. Another problem is that l got an error from labVIEW the picture error_hardware_cnopen.png. l would be very appreciated, if you could give some suggestions for solving my problems.

Hope the above helps, but please write me back if you are still having any question to understand the problem l´ve sent all documents on Attachement that l mentioned above.

Best Regards,

Hakan Demir

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,722 Views)

Have you solved your problem in meatime? If yes, could you please explain it? I have a similar problem using the CanOpen Modul 9881

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,369 Views)