LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI MAX crash

I get a crash report when i am opening NI MAX software,if anyone knows how to solve it,please tell me,thanks very much!

below is the main content of the NI MAX Crash Reporter:
We apologize for the inconvenience
NI MAX 5.5 encountered a problem and needs to close.You can help us diagnose and fix the problem by sending this report directly to National Instruments.
Exception:Access violation(0xC0000005) at EIP=0x1BF16CCC
Version:5.5.0f0

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,401 Views)

Based on the next to zero information you've provided, it appears you've got an access violation.

What software do you have installed on the computer?

What OS are you running?

Has MAX ever worked or did it start off this way?

Have you tried to reinstall it?

Does this happen every time you open MAX or was it just a single time thing and you're worried it'll happen again?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,381 Views)

Thanks for your help,

answers to your questions:

What software do you have installed on the computer?a software developed by labview

What OS are you running?windows 7

Has MAX ever worked or did it start off this way?yes,it was good before.

Have you tried to reinstall it?no,because i don't have the NI MAX software now.

Does this happen every time you open MAX or was it just a single time thing and you're worried it'll happen again?yes,it happens every time.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,364 Views)

http://search.ni.com/nisearch/app/main/p/bot/no/ap/tech/lang/en/pg/1/sn/catnav:du,n8:4.5690.14328/q/...

That's the closest you're going to find to a download for a MAX installer.  You'll want to find one that's compatible with the application you're running.  While it's old, it looks like you're running 5.5.  I'd start there.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,323 Views)

I believe MAX 5.5 was part of the August 2013 (LabVIEW 2013) Distribution set.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,318 Views)