cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI MAX Problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a problem with NI MAX. When I connect my evaluation board and want to add software under Remote Systems, the installation crashes at base.tar. How can I resolve this problem?

You can see the error I have

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,529 Views)

Not able to understand the error message, try to uninstall and install the software again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,492 Views)

I have tried to install softwares in the sbRio via 2 differents PC with 2 different versions of software (15.0 and 17.0) and there is the same problem. So I don't think it will work if I uninstall and reinstall the software again but I can try.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,485 Views)

Hello Roudoudou,

It seems it could be the VISA part of the installation what isn't working well.

May you try to install the software on your sbRIO without this VISA module in a first time in order to check if it is the blocking point ? I attached a picture and highlight in red the process.

Keep me updated with any news

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,434 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roudoudou

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I have tried to do this but there was the same problem.

I've resolved my problem. It is the antivirus which blocks the installation.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,421 Views)