LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI FM-RDS Toolkit

Hi everyone,

I using NI FM-RDS Toolkit in a project but I'm having some problems. I use this to create a IQ files of WAV audio in fomat FM/RDS.

Whith the toolkit I already modulate some wav audio, but when I playing the sound in a radio, I only can listen the first second or two of the song in loop. Anyone know the reasons for that? Can you help me to solve it?

Attached code.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,412 Views)

Hi,

The code attached seems to be for FM Generation based on an input WAV File. Have you tried to playback the WAV File using a software like Audacity?

If I understand correctly your situation, you are trying to do FM Acquisition, but once acquired, the WAV file only plays for a few seconds.

Is the attached code for generation or acquisition?

I am currently installing the required software and drivers to look for examples and test your code.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,304 Views)

Hi,

Yes, the code is to FM Generation based on a WAV File. I have an initial WAV File with (for example with 30 seconds of duration) and i can listen the full audio in Audacity. The attached code is for generation an IQ File. In the second phase, I use NI-RFSG library to generate that signal on PXI 5671. This signal is received by a FM Radio, that only plays the first second or two of the song in loop. I also use the signal on a SFE100 and get the same problem, so I assume the problem is on generation/toolkit.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,299 Views)