From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI ELVIS II Freescale hardware required to run security vi's to remove error 200559.

Hi,

I read DAQmx tutorials, did all trouble shooting steps such as highlight execution, probes, and checked all sub vi’s for the security system main vi, etc as in the word attached file and also attached vi's in zip file. The vi's gives error of 200559 in my LabVIEW 2012 software. Make sure you must have NI ELVIS II hardware to test these vi’s.    

I prefer and appreciate help from NI engineers and people, who are really nice to give their best knowledge, great opinions, helping through vi’s and screenshots for this error of 200559. 

Advice: Some people talk on different issues and abusive against your post because they do not want to help and arguing with you on some other topic. You all will observe and I also observed, so also do not want to mention their name and best way is complaint them to the moderator. If anyone still wants to talk on different issues against the post, other way is to do private message.
~~~Be nice, have faith in ALLAH(God)~~~
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,919 Views)

Duplicate

Please keep all related discussions in one place.

It is very disruptive and counterproductive if you continue to restart the same old discussion and attach the identical code over an over!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,897 Views)

This is not disruptive and counterproductive. I could not get the response to my same question in previous post, so I have to post my question again and again in the discussion form as this is my right. 

Ali Tariq Bhatti

Advice: Some people talk on different issues and abusive against your post because they do not want to help and arguing with you on some other topic. You all will observe and I also observed, so also do not want to mention their name and best way is complaint them to the moderator. If anyone still wants to talk on different issues against the post, other way is to do private message.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,888 Views)

Other's help is appreciated to my questions for the error of 200559.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,883 Views)

@alibhatti wrote:

I could not get the response to my same question in previous post, so I have to post my question again and again in the discussion forum

As you have also been told, you will be more likely to get help over in the Academic Hardware board since those people are using the same hardware.  Most (at in a very large majority) people on the LabVIEW board do not have the acedemic hardware to look at your issue.  I was even able to find a thread about the exact code you are talking about (Security System Example For Freesacle Microcontroller Kit) in that board.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,874 Views)

CrossRulz, you told me that related to this issue that "You are asking for help with a problem you have, which belongs in the main LabVIEW board or the Academic Hardware board."

That's why, I have my question in this LabVIEW board and you also told me to read DAQmx tutorials in LabVIEW forum. I will also post my this same question in the Academic Hardware board too, if any one have no issue. 

If you get any thing related to this error of 200559, it would be appreciated. Other's help is appreciated.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,866 Views)