LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Days events in USA in 2018?

Hi folks -  Does anyone know if there will be NI Days events in the USA in 2018?

Thanks,

Joe Czapski

------------
Joe Czapski, Sonos, Boston, Mass.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,777 Views)

NI week was 3 weeks ago, ~25th of May.

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,749 Views)

In the fall of 2015 and 2016, NI brought a big multi-day event called NI Days to Boston (where I live) and to a few other cities in the US and Canada.  It was like an NI Week "lite".  I see that NI has now made this event for outside the US only.  On the page https://www.ni.com/nidays ,

it lists these countries for fall 2018:

Mexico City
England
France
Germany
India
China
Japan
Korea

So yes, it looks like I'll have to fly to Austin each May if I want to see exhibitors and attend workshops that are more thorough than those at the Labview Developer Day event.

------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,697 Views)

Hello Joe,

The events listed in the https://www.ni.com/nidays site are the only NIDays happening this year.

Which type of content would you like to have access to around you? What would you suggest to improve your experience with NI from Boston? Smiley Happy

I definitely recommend checking out NIWeek 2019 if you have the chance.

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,689 Views)

Hi Oscar - Well thank you for asking. I liked the one-full-day NI Technical Symposium that came to the Radisson Hotel in Chelmsford, Mass. every year from about 1998 to 2013. It had a good mix of exhibitors, Alliance partners, advanced workshops, hands-on workshops, nice lunch buffet. Please bring back that event in that location if you can fit it into your budget. It was just-right for the large number of NI users in New England.  🙂

Joe Czapski

------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,672 Views)

That's awesome feedback for us, Joe. Thank you!

Be sure I have brought this to the team who oversees these initiatives, so they can work towards offerings in MA.

Is there any special theme or topic you are particularly interested in? Perhaps applications in a specific industry, or ther use of certain products?

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,649 Views)