LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI DMM Read freeze during second iteration on Read DMM

Hello All,

I am using 4082 DMM for voltage measurement and it works in pharlap RT environment.

For continuous measurement purpose in am calling the DMM read in Loop until in close my application.

For first read it works fine and during second iteration it gets freezed in Read DMM vi.

This issue occurs when the module is called as a part of my project.

When running the module individually it works fine

Note: none of the information is been sent from the project/ calling module, only it gets launched on need basis.

Same project works fine in other machines perfectly without any issue.

Please do suggest on what reason it gets freezer on second call.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(625 Views)

Similar issue faced long back in one of our system, after Un-installing and installing all the LabVIEW software it got worked.

Tried same this time but no luck

Labview version used in LV 2017 SP1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(613 Views)