From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI DAQ doubt

Hello,

I am acquiring a signal from microphone into labview. I have been strugging with amplitude levels in the acquired signal. Here, I attched the outputs that i had taken from oscilloscope and labview at the same time. I have attched my labview code in verstion 9. Please help me why i am not getting same as in osciliscope. The osciloscope probe is set to x1 mulitiplication and that's the common one for everything.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,064 Views)

Thanks guys and its been solved.

I have one more doubt that right now, I am using two channels in USB 6008. Is it possible to use one DAQ assistance for acquiring two channels data and plot then in different graphs. I am getting errors when I try to use one DAQ assistance for both channels.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,055 Views)

Yes, you can certainly acquire 2 channels with a single assistant. If you want help in fixing the error, you have to at least provide the error code/message that you are getting. This is absolutely necessary information.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,042 Views)