From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9220 not supported by scan interface

Looks like the NI 9220 is not supported by cRIO scan mode:

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/8136/en/

It's mostly a sign of inadequate communication between the hardware and software sides of my project, but this threw a major wrench in my gears recently. I wasn't anticipating any difficulties like this because it doesn't seem like a super exotic module. Anyone know if there are plans in work to have this module supported?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,605 Views)

Since I've seen this post referenced a few times, I would like to call out that the 9220 IS supported by Scan Mode. Please see the link in the original post as this is a living document and updated regularly.

-Jon
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,254 Views)

Jon,

I recently ran into this issue. To use the 9220 with cRIO Scan Mode Interface requires (minimum):

LabVIEW 2015, CompactRIO drivers August 2015, and LabView 2015 Real-Time module.

Reference:

ftp://ftp.ni.com/pub/gdc/tut/crio_software_versions.htm

On this page, Select: C Series modules and accessories, then NI 9220.

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,249 Views)