LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9220 not supported by scan interface

Looks like the NI 9220 is not supported by cRIO scan mode:

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/8136/en/

It's mostly a sign of inadequate communication between the hardware and software sides of my project, but this threw a major wrench in my gears recently. I wasn't anticipating any difficulties like this because it doesn't seem like a super exotic module. Anyone know if there are plans in work to have this module supported?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,611 Views)

Since I've seen this post referenced a few times, I would like to call out that the 9220 IS supported by Scan Mode. Please see the link in the original post as this is a living document and updated regularly.

-Jon
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,260 Views)

Jon,

I recently ran into this issue. To use the 9220 with cRIO Scan Mode Interface requires (minimum):

LabVIEW 2015, CompactRIO drivers August 2015, and LabView 2015 Real-Time module.

Reference:

ftp://ftp.ni.com/pub/gdc/tut/crio_software_versions.htm

On this page, Select: C Series modules and accessories, then NI 9220.

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,255 Views)