From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9207 Delta Sigma configuration, FPGA. CompactRIO Waveform Library

Solved!
Go to solution

Sorry to bother, but stuck in a new problem, I am using compact Rio waveform library for data acquisition using Ni 9381 (SAR module), but as I move forward I came to know I also need an NI9207 (delta sigma module) to get data from the sensor. I followed the instruction to configure my NI 9207 module for Delta-sigma FPGA file, but my module doesn't have the option to select the "data rate and to start and stop" option for data acquisition. can anybody see and help me to go through. 

The Attached zip file contains my edited project file, for (FPGA SAR acq main.vi) i have done it and it is working fiine. but for (FPGA deltaSig main.vi) i cant figure it out how to do it for my NI9207 module. any help will be appriciated. the png file contains what my probelm.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,419 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moonnight786

Hello wMoonnight786,

I don't see those properties available for the NI 9207 module. What happens if you use that module as a non-delta sigma module? Does the code compile and work properly with that library?

All the best,

Message 2 of 4
(2,389 Views)

I followed your instruction, code compiled successfully but when I start RT. vi to execute the program an error comes that, compaction couldn't establish the connection with the module, Reinsert the module and check connections.Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,384 Views)

Thank you so much for your great piece of Advice, I finally able to resolve my problem.HeartSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,374 Views)