LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myrio cannot find Labview

Hello, I´m asking for help with this problem. After i´ll connect myrio into my PC(win10), i´ll get this window. Like you can see, its already saying that no Labview was found. And that is the problem.
I do have labview (student edition) , i tried to install all the updates, turn off fast start, restart computer, install myrio toolkit 2019 and its still not working. 

I´am sorry if I´am asking easy questions, but i kind of read and tried everything and i believe you can solve this much faster than i do. 

1.png

I installed all updates, this few left. I have problem with the first one, but i´ts 2018, there was one from February 2019, that one went fine.

2.png

Firmware on myRio is 6.0.0, and The final step of installing myRio:

3.png

And now, when i wanna click on start your first project now, i cannot. 

If you have any ideas how and why myrio is not able recognize labview in my computer, please let me know. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,058 Views)

Hi Adryen,

I have a few questions and tips for you that I've listed below:

1. What version of myRIO toolkit do you have? I don't believe there is a released 2019 version, do you mean 2018?

2. To be compatible, the version of myRIO toolkit must be the same as the LabVIEW version (noted in the readme). Also, note that myRIO Toolkit is only compatible with 32-bit. Which version of LabVIEW do you have installed?

LabVIEW 2018 myRIO Toolkit Readme

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/375387d.html 

3. LabVIEW and it's modules (like Real-Time Module) must be installed before any drivers have been installed. If you're not sure if you did this, you can force reinstall your drivers following the steps below to make sure their linked properly to LabVIEW. 

Force Reinstall Non-Working or Corrupt NI Software

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P8U0SAK&l=en-US

Best,

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,987 Views)