LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My point cursor disappears when plotting other cursors from file?? Heeellp Deadline is today!!!

Hi to every one

Some must help me with this problem ,... please.
I got this attached .VI
and normally i used it to read a datafile with just some timestamps and data. Now I'm using it to read an extra Testdata that should make a test cursor appear in the graph plot, attached to the right timestamp.
The testCursors appears as fine as sand. But i need the first  cursor (my Cursor ) to be available after reading a datafile to the plot.
When You run the Vi. the first cursor is (on) visible, but when you pick a file to read and plot to graph, this cursor disappears. I want it to still be there with its properties(-allaow drag, and -snap to point)

Help guys my the dead line is today at twelwe,
regards Zamzam 
HFZ
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,424 Views)
Hi Zamzam,
in your original vi there are 14 cursors already defined in the graph. I think you should to define only one cursor with needed features and feed the cursor list shift register with the starting value of graph's Cursor List property.

Paolo
Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,388 Views)
Howdy,

I sent you an email when the message board wouldn't let me reply... I don't know if this helps, but try setting the "Allow Drag" constant to TRUE in your cluster constants.

B)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,376 Views)
Yhank you a lot PP.
But a problem will be that the cursor lis wil be filled up with the testmarks every time i read test files??

zamzam
HFZ
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,370 Views)
Yes the list will be regenerated every time. Old cursors but the first one will be lost.

Paolo
Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,364 Views)