LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My online training is not entitled in my NI Account

Hello

My online training should be expired on 1 Feb 2017.But I do not know why it is expired today. I was doing preparation of CLAD and have not the matreial of CLAD right now.If anyone have i request please forward me on this email ersmt444@gmail.com I will be thankful to you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,643 Views)

Your best bet is to call into NI Support on Tuesday morning.

Although, CLAD prep can easily be done by working through the practice exams posted without requiring the SSP.  If you can go through all of those and answer those questions correctly (even after initially getting them wrong) and understand your answers, you'll be fine.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,624 Views)

@ersmt444 wrote:

Hello

My online training should be expired on 1 Feb 2017.But I do not know why it is expired today. I was doing preparation of CLAD and have not the matreial of CLAD right now.If anyone have i request please forward me on this email ersmt444@gmail.com I will be thankful to you.

Hang tight!

A little birdie told me that some changes are being made to that area of NI.com just now.  They are likely several of elves hard at work unwrapping a Christmas Present for all of us.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,606 Views)

Silly Edit timer expired Smiley Mad

EDIT:

I cheched mine it is ok so we need to ask a few questions:

1. Is this through an SSP? if so does your MyNI profile show the correct serial number for your registered products?Capture1.PNG
  2. Is this additional purchased training? Is your Access code correct?Capture.PNG
  3. Have you contacted onlinetraining@ni.com?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,596 Views)

Hello 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,593 Views)
Spoiler

Student edition does not offer access to self paced online training.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,568 Views)

Sorry for the mistake,i mean to say 

NI Student Install Option1

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,564 Views)

@ersmt444 wrote:

Sorry for the mistake,i mean to say 

NI Student Install Option1

Your access to on line training would be governed by the terms of the ASL.  Your institution may or may not have selected that benefit with the agreement.  Talk to the Site Administrator. Or, the training support team at NI about that.  It looks like your product key doesn't include it.  But, there may have been a mistake.  Unlikely but, possible.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,535 Views)

Is your NI account built using the edu email for your school?  It wouldn't surprise me if the system checked for that.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,521 Views)

OK, This subject has still been bothering me for not being able to find a more difitive answer.  So, I dug a bit deeper.  Not surprisingly I found a KB Article that starts:

"Problem: I am an educator, researcher or graduate student on an NI Academic Site License (ASL). When I log into the online training portal through the NI Online Training Log-In, I am not allowed to access the content. How can I gain access to self-paced online training content?"

The KB lists requirements for SPOT (Must be an  educator, researcher, or graduate student)  and instructions on what information you need from your Site Administrator.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,517 Views)