From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Firewire camera don't work

I've the NI-1454 with an AVT-Marlin F046 on a 1394 port.
The NI-MAX show under the Remote Systems>CVS>Devices and Interfaces>NI-IMAQ IEE1394 folder, the cam0 with a red cross but if I right click on it doesn't appear the Drivers Choice on the popup menu.
On the CVS Disk, there is the IMAQ 1394 Folder.
If I connect my camera on the PC Firewire port all is going well.
How can I do?

Thanks and Excuse my english!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,927 Views)
Fabiosiemens,
On the CVS system are you using it with LabVIEW real-time or Vision Builder for Automated Inspection? If you are using it with LabVIEW real-time, do you have the driver installed thought Max to the 1454. This is discussed in detail the 1454 manual.
Bates
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,927 Views)
The AVT Marlin camera has several features that are not currently supported with our NI-IMAQ for 1394 driver software, ver 1.5. Look for AVT Marlin support in NI-IMAQ for 1394 ver 1.5.1. I imagine this version will be coming soon.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,927 Views)

Hi,

Please, I have urgent question, I hope to assist me to solve this problem…

In Vision builder V. 3.5, I need to display the list menu in User Interface (UI) window inside vision builder, that this list menu display my available firewire (IEEE 1394) cameras and let us to select one of them…

Waiting your kind replay as soon as possible..

Thanks for your attention..

My best regards

Haider Al-Juboori

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,436 Views)