LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Muti channel configuration for the keithley 2700

I am trying to do multi chanel configuration on the Keithley 2700. I will be using hundreds of channels and would like to be to pass configuraton once and not have to individually send configuration files. As seen in the examples, I can allready read mutiple channels.
Any input would be great. Also, I will be using a combination of voltage, amps, therocouples, and resistors. Not all configurations will be the same.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,086 Views)
In response to my question, it is best to create an array of clusters that has the channel number and the measurement type and input this array into a for loop with a ke2700 set channel list and a ke 2700 configure measurement. Similarly, you can use this same method to read a channel back. I found that if performance is an issue, it is best to group the channels by what type of measurement you want to do. This way the Keithley doesn't have to continually switch measurement types.
See example below.
Message 2 of 3
(3,086 Views)

I am also trying the same examples but using serial comm in LV 15. I am using ''Keithley 27XX Finite Multi Read/ Single Measurement'' for front and rear panel measurement (I have to read multiple channels from at the same time). As far as the front panel is concerned I can measure all the parameters, But while using the rear panel with 7702 module I can only measure DC Voltages and nothing else (ACV, DCi,DCV,Resistance etc). Every time I try to measure some thing other than DC voltage I get an error message, error-221(Settings conflict). I am attaching the errors too. As you can see be in any example the rear measurement of DCV works but not anything else. Any kind of help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,268 Views)