LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiples of a number

Solved!
Go to solution

If I had an array, and I wanted to build a different array that are multiples of a specific number, how would I go about it?? THANK YOU!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,160 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pacarranza9727

Loops, multiplication, addition.....

Think of how you'd do it manually on paper.  Then you should be able to figure out how to do it in LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,145 Views)

Also, the on-line LabVIEW Tutorials should cover this in the first 2-3 lessons.  Or listen in class, ask your classmates for homework help ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,137 Views)

@Pacarranza9727 wrote:

If I had an array, and I wanted to build a different array that are multiples of a specific number, how would I go about it?? THANK YOU!!

I would use definitely LabVIEW to do this.

You say you "have an array"  From where and in what form? How long? What datatype?

In what way should the different array depend on the elements of the original array?

What is your definition of "build"?

Where does the "specific number" come from? Do you want a new array where each element is the respective value of the original array multiplied by that number or something else?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,119 Views)

Why do we care that you have an array?  You want to build a different array.  The two are mostly, if not entirely, independent.  The only way I can see the two mixing is if you're intending to index the first.  Then, you'd need to explain in a great deal more detail how this happens.

As it stands, you want to create an array with a set multiple of a certain value.  Initialize Array and you're done.  But, I suspect you've got more that you didn't bother telling us and instead hoped we'd read your mind =/

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,114 Views)