From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple usb camera on crio (with hub)

Good morning,

I use 4 Crio 9054 with (NI Linux Real-Time x64 4.14.146-rt67) and for each Crio a 4 ports USB is connected to use 4 cam . The camera are working well (not for all) but if I change the connection of the cam in the hub, the camera is not detected and an error occured (error code : -1074360311) even if the camera is available on max and on Labview (session in). I saw in MAX that the cam are registred with the same ID ( A152ADBFA08203E1/E2/E3/E4 for the 4 cam) for each Crio but in a different order :

MaelForestal_0-1649765122992.png

I've tested to use 1 cam and to connect it at each port on the hub one by one, but only 1 is possible (see table above). How can I have the same configuration for all devices ? Is there a memory, on the crio,  of which camera should be connected at which port ? 

Thank you ! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(666 Views)

Hi MaelForestal

This error occurs when IMAQdx is unable to find a camera with the name that you specified in the Session In input, likely because the camera name changed or is incorrect. Try the following steps in this article to resolve the issue. 

Regards)

________

Best way to thank is to give Kudos / Mark as a solution.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(469 Views)