LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple continuous waveform graphs in single VI

I am trying to continuously acquire and graph multiple readings from my DAQ (11 channels from PCI-6229->SCB-68).  I have attempted to alter the Cont Acq&Graph Voltage Example to my needs by using the array subset function.  When I test the VI, I've noticed I have more plots appearing on my first graph than requested (see screenshot).  Am I using the correct approach to getting the mulitple multi-waveform graphs?  I want the VI to run in the most efficient way possible and am a little worried that the array subset function doesn't work how I need it to in this case, that I'm taxing the system too much, or that there is something happening under the hood that I am not aware of.  It's a bit hard to troublshoot as I don't have a different valued output from all channels at this point.

I've tried it other ways based on what I've learned in the forums, but this one seemed to be the cleanest until I came across this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,268 Views)
In your topmost array subset function, you do not have the constant 2 wired to the length input of the function.  So you wind up with the rest of the array by default.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,253 Views)

Wow.  I feel like a real genius now.  I wired that guy up and now it works as planned...

Thanks for pointing that out, Ravens Fan.  Everything seems fine now so I will assume this is the most efficient way to implement this unless directed otherwise.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,236 Views)