LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple cluster type def not updating

Solved!
Go to solution
I'm fully on a phone today. A quick peek out my back door tells me why the power is out. I need a different type of wire slinger

where do they keep the black wires?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 21 of 28
(701 Views)

Jeff·þ·Bohrer wrote:
I'm fully on a phone today. A quick peek out my back door tells me why the power is out. I need a different type of wire slinger

where do they keep the black wires?

Black_Wires.JPG

Easily scales to you buildings needs.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 22 of 28
(699 Views)
Great. now I just need two more. each 120 deg out of phase

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 28
(690 Views)

I did it with 2011.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
Message 24 of 28
(679 Views)

@jyang72211 wrote:

I did it with 2011.

So I guess we are at a loss as to how this was accomplished. I don't know who originally said it but the phrase "a mystery wrapped in an enigma" seems to apply.

Take care,

Ben

Not knowing how the cluster was crated will make it hard or difficult to fix. Reminds me of yet another story...

WHen meeting my wife's parents for the first time I wa presented with a bit of a test. I was handed a glass brandy snifter that had the base of another snifter in it. I was asked to remove it without breaking it. No playing around with angles or bending ws possible since it would have broken the glass. I asked how did they get them together in the first place. I was told that they found them that way after running them through the dish washer. I walked to the sink ran hot water over the outer glass and after a short time the inner one slipped right out. I must have passed the test because they let me marry their daughter.

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 25 of 28
(678 Views)

Hi Ben,

Nice story.  However, even if you figure out this problem, I have no daugther for you to marry :).  Nevertheless, a big pad on the shoulder awaits.  

Message 26 of 28
(671 Views)

Well, I'm also not able to replicate that error. It seems that the VI itself must have become corrupt. You shouldn't be able to put a tab control in a cluster. So, I'm not surprised that it doesn't work.

Could you try remaking the VI without putting the tab control in the cluster? or just passing in the tab number and using that to control the tab control? 

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
CLD Certified
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 28
(655 Views)

I think I will just take out the tab controls from the cluster.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 28
(648 Views)