LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple XY Graphs outside case structure

Hi LabVIEW Experts!

I'm having trouble trying to combine 4 XY Graphs into one. I have a case structure, which generate/update the 4 graphs sequentially. I need to do it this way, because I am multiplexing between 4 signals. No matter how I try to combine the plots into a single graph, the result is that only one graph is plotted. The screenshot below shows a simplified version of my currently working program which consists of a while loop that cycles between 4 cases (and plots each data set in a separate XY Graph):

In my "real" program I am of course not plotting random Y-values (I'm sampling data via GPIB from a frequency counter). The Time Delay is set to 1 sec, so each graph is only updated every 4 seconds. Is it possible at all to combine 4 XY Graphs that are not updated simultaneously into one single XY Graph? If so, I would be very glad if someone could point me in the right direction on how to do this.

Thanks in advance,
Claus Nielsen
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,579 Views)

Hi Claus,

What you want to do, is to merge those 4 XY-plots into one XY-graph. It may look somthing like the attached image.

Sorry I havn't done it with XY-Graph, but you should be able to do this with XY-Graph as well.

Cheers!

-----------------------------------------------------
Dennis Morini
District Sales Manager
National Instruments Denmark
http://www.ni.com/ask
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,522 Views)