LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Choice Quiz

i want make quiz like " who wants to be a millionaire " where each answer button has text, and one of them is correct answer, when the question changes, text on the question button change as well.

anyone can help me ? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,543 Views)

Hello,

You can use the property nodes of the buttons to change the text.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharath Kumar
GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,518 Views)

@HAAKU100 wrote:

i want make quiz like " who wants to be a millionaire " where each answer button has text, and one of them is correct answer, when the question changes, text on the question button change as well.

anyone can help me ? 

Generic questions will get you generic answers...

Answers like "use a state machine".

You need to be a bit more specific on the problems you run into.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,512 Views)

Thank you for your advice, but I need some help to do this whole program because I'm a beginner and I don't know how to do it

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,511 Views)

@HAAKU100 wrote:

Thank you for your advice, but I need some help to do this whole program because I'm a beginner and I don't know how to do it

Start with the (free) courses.

Start (in parallel) with a design (and clear requirements).

After you did the courses, start looking into architectures.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,494 Views)

@HAAKU100 wrote:

Although I am all for challenging yourself to learn, you probably bit off more than you can chew.  I'd start with something a little simpler.  Something to show yourself you understand the basics.  This is a little like trying to learn guitar solo when you should be learning chords first.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,451 Views)