LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi signals acquisition from the same serial port

maybe due to the fact you're reading mV?

and what is the difference?   (If you have data in the graph, use Make current values default and than save the vi with data in the graph 😉 )

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(476 Views)

Hello Henrik,

Can you explain more to me? I didn't get your point.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(462 Views)

For example, I tried to send a sinusoidal signal. But, I don't see any sinusoidal on LabVIEW 

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(460 Views)

first include a clear serial buffer in the loop before writing 'C??' and reading a new set of data.

you read with approx. 10Hz .. what frequency is your sine?  I suggest 1Hz or less.

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(442 Views)

Why should I add a clear buffer won't it delete the command sent to the Unit for data acquisition?

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(436 Views)

Hello,

I'm doing a project where I created an ECG board that generate the signals shown on the oscilloscope in the picture below.

Then I'm going to acquire these 3 signals through a module HB628 to visualize it on LABVIEW. So, my problem is I can't see the signals on the graph in my VI HB628check01(01).vi attached below. 

What do you think about the method I used? how should I fix it?

thank you.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(425 Views)