LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse pointer turns into a hand when hovering over plot cursor...

Does anyone know why a mouse pointer would turn into a hand when hovering over the plot cursor instead of the usual bar that indicates you can drag the cursor?  The cursor can still be dragged as usual, the pointer icon is just incorrect.

I have a VI with 6 graphs in it and all 6 are behaving this way.  All of these graphs are strict typedefs and the typedef itself does NOT behave this way.

I am planning on starting over and recreating the typedef but would like to know if there was an easier solution to this problem.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,742 Views)
On the chart select, visible Items, then select the cross hair one to the left.  When selected you shold get a pointer and not a hand.  In Zoom and Move mode you will get a hand.

Matthew Fitzsimons

Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW 6.1 ... 2013, LVOOP, GOOP, TestStand, DAQ, and Vison
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,734 Views)
I'm guessing you meant visible items -> graph pallet and then select cross hair? 

The cross hair is selected, the pointer changes to the hand just as it gets over the cursor lines- it is not a hand the whole time it is over the graph (seems very weird to me). 

I was able to solve the problem by changing the control from Strict Type Def to Type Def. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,727 Views)