LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse down on 3D picture control

Hi,

i would like to know how to indicate mouse down on the 3D picture control as can be done for the picture function.

regards

king1
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,765 Views)

Hi King1

I  am currently working on this issue and will be in contact with some information when I have something.

Thanks for your patience

Best regards

Rob L

Rob L

NI Applications Engineer

UK & Ireland

It only takes a click to rate this message 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,746 Views)

Hi King1

I have been able to modify an example VI which came with LabVIEW v8.2 which uses the 3d picture control. I have added an event structure to the code which allows the user to pause the rotation of 2 objects in the picture display area. I have added notes to the block diagram which should help in describing its behaviour. the file is attached with this post.

I hope this is of some help, there are a few more 3d picture examples in the LabVIEW example directory which might also be of use.

Best wishes

Rob L

Rob L

NI Applications Engineer

UK & Ireland

It only takes a click to rate this message 😉
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,732 Views)

Hello dear colleagues

Would you be so kind to share code example for mouse down (and not only zooming) and programmatically action for this mouse down. 

For example I have multiple cones (in my case their 90 pieces). So that I'm left-clicking on any of the 90 cones then I can increase (or do some other action with the selected object) this cone or other object selected by the mouse

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,358 Views)