From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile module intermediate files?

Where does the Mobile Module store its intermediate .c and .obj files? I get a build error:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol state

and I'd like to get some sort of hint who uses this symbol. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,951 Views)

lot of discussions going for this topic in this search. Go through and post if you manage to solve the problem. Else post back with more details. http://forums.ni.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?location=Node%3A170&q=error+LNK2001#message-li...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,938 Views)

Thanks for the reply. My problem is not the LNK2001 error per se; that's just a generic "module not found" linker error that one gets fairly regularly when you happen upon a library function available in Windows but not Windows Mobile. In the present project, I've already fixed a bunch of these.

My problem in this case is that I have nothing called "state"; that's why I want to see the intermediate C files to get a hint where it's coming from. But I can't seem to find out where these intermediate files are stored...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,932 Views)