LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing info about changes to MAX 5.4

Hello,

I just updated NI System Config (which includes MAX) to version 5.4. When I open MAX, the front page contains shortcuts for the following Info Codes:

• MAXFixList
  • MAX54KnownIssues

However, the first page only contains improvements/fixes up till MAX 5.3.3, and the second page redirects me to the NI home page.

Where can I find info about the latest MAX updates? Will the pages above be written soon?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,304 Views)

Hi JKSH,

So I did a little homework on this issue and found that the latest System Configuration change logs are currently in progress. If you are seeing some behavior in particular you are curious about, I'd be glad to look into the issue for you. Otherwise, we will try and get those updates posted soon.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Andy C.

Applications Engineering

National Instruments 

Message 2 of 5
(2,276 Views)

Hi Andy,

Thanks for looking into it! I was simply curious, not after any particular piece of info. I'll wait for the changelogs to become available 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,266 Views)

I'd like to report that, after almost a month, the documentation is still yet to be updated.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,213 Views)

Hello,

It does appear that the documentation is still on its way. Again, if you are having any issue in particular or would like to know about any change in particular, I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Best regards,

Andy C.

Applications Engineering 

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,197 Views)