LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing device in the remote system section

I am totally new to NI VISA. When I tried to run the program( daq programing; using labview 2014; NI9215;) the  error message (code:)1073807202 keeps poping up saying a that error occurred at VISA Open in Agilent 33XXX series. So I followed the solution provided on the ni.com for this code and tried to start the fixing on the remote system section. However I just got a blank page for this remote system root directory. I tried to create a new device manually and I got the message saying "The device at this address is not supported by the drivers installed on this host". I don't quiet understand this, which drivers does it talk about ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,238 Views)

Occassionally with Agilent kit, I have had to install the Agilent IO Libraries to make the devices play nicely - most often the USB devices.

Could it be a USB driver issue on the host PC? If so, install the Agilent IO libraries from the Keysight website - but be sure that the VISA is set to secondary VISA so as not to conflict with NI VISA if you haven't already got them installed.

James

CLD; LabVIEW since 8.0, Currently have LabVIEW 2015 SP1, 2018SP1 & 2020 installed
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,184 Views)