cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing SubVI's

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am running LabView version 8.6 on a windows xp virtual box. I was assigned this project and was given LabVIEW code to get started. However, when I open it and try to run it errors show up.

Block Diagram Errors

Poly VI 'Read.vi': SubVI is missing

Poly VI 'DAQmx Read.vi': SubVI is missing

SubVI 'Configure Input Signal.vi': SubVI is missing

SubVI 'Configure Reference.vi': SubVI is missing

SubVI 'Configure Sensitivity and Reserve.vi': SubVI is missing

SubVI 'Configure Filter.vi': SubVI is missing

SubVI 'Configure Channel Display.vi': SubVI is missing

This project uses a GPIB-USB-HS. I believe the driver is installed for this machine, however maybe I am missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Natalie

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,605 Views)

You need the DAQmx drivers

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,600 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nsmit106

Check this chart and make sure you have the correct version of DAQmx installed. 

I'm not sure what the "Configure ...." VIs are.  They may be part of the drivers for the particular GPIB instrument.  Check the manufacturer's website for those drivers.

Edit:  Go to the Help menu in LabVIEW and click Find Instrument Drivers.  Use this to first search for the instrument drivers.  Very easy to install from here if they are NI certified and hosted.  If not found here, then search the manufacturer's website.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
Message 3 of 4
(3,593 Views)

Thank you for your help! The chart is useful and I will look for the drivers specific to the GPIB.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,575 Views)