cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Ports on Project Template sbRIO 9626

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi there,

I'm working on developing FPGA software for the sbRIO 9626. Unfortunately when I create a blank project using the wizard, I get only Connector0 with no Connector1 or Mezzanine ports. It seems like something might be wrong with my wizard. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to fix this issue? I need to get access to those other 100 or so IO's. 

Thanks,

Zach

Missing Ports sbRIO 9626.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,622 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DiracDeltaForce

You need to add a RIO Mezzanine Card to the FPGA target to expose the RMC IO.  Right-click on the FPGA Target and select New>>RMC (or similar, I don't have LabVIEW in front of me).  In the follow up dialog box, you can select the 9694 DIO breakout RMC to expose all the IO, or I think their is an option for custom RMC which also exposes all the DIO.

Connector 1 isn't available/populated on the sbRIO-9626.  Those DIO lines on connector 1 for the sbRIO-9636 are alternatively routed to the RMC.

Regards,

Spex
National Instruments

To the pessimist, the glass is half empty; to the optimist, the glass is half full; to the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be has a 2x safety factor...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,617 Views)

Ah thanks for the clarification. Worked like a charm.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,608 Views)