From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing IMAQ vis

Hola!!

Estoy teniendo problemas con la instalacion de vision en el labview 2011 SP1, a ver si podeís echarme una manilla.

La cosa es que tengo instalado el LAbview 2010 sp1 previamente ene l ordenador. Pero por motivos de crear ejecutables de 32 y 64 bits para una aplicacion decidi instalarme otra versión de labview. Parecía qu esto era posible de hacer sin conflicto.

Al instalar el 2011 me pidió los drivers que quería instalar elegí los de IMAQ y alguno de Run time que ponía por defecto. Tras finalizar la instalacion con éxito comprobé que faltaban algunos vis que necesito. Es raro pq por ejemplo si que está el vi Imaq create, pero no está el Imaq copy, tb faltan el Imaq rotate, extract, Roitomask...

Alguna idea de que pudo pasar???

Gracias!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,914 Views)

Sorry I tought it was the spanish forum.

Here I go:

Hi!

I'm having problem with Vision instalation in LAbview 2011 sp1, I hope you could help me a bit.

The point is I had already installed LAbview 2010 sp1 in my pc. I had to create executables for 32 and 64 bots, so i decided to install a dfferent version of labview to do that, it is supposed you can do that.

When I installed the 2011 version it asked for the drivers and I give it to them the ones that my company support gave to me with this labview version, so I supposed that would work fine. After finising the setup without mistakes I realized there was some IMAQ vi missing in the labview 2011 plattform.

It is quite weird because there is Imaq create or dispose, but there isn't Imaq copy, or rotate, extract, roi to mask...

Any idea about what is going on?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,911 Views)