From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Files in Feb. 2010 Device Drivers installer

Solved!
Go to solution
I have downloaded the February 2010 several times.  Each time I try to run the installer, I get several error messages saying that installation files are missing.  Has anyone else had these issues?  Is there a workaround for it?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,024 Views)
Did you download both files?  There were two separate downloads at ~1.7 GB  each.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,016 Views)
Yes, I downloaded both of them several times. 
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,996 Views)

Did you unzip both of them?

I'm sorry if it sounds like a simple question.  But I was able to download both and had no problems.  The default location they were unzipped to was C:\National Instruments Downloads\NI Device Drivers\Feb10 for me.

Attached is a screenshot of my folder where they were unzipped to (at least the top level).  See if your folder is missing any of these.

I would have suggested a corrupt download file, but since you downloaded them several times, I doubt that is the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,990 Views)
Solution
Accepted by nate

Ok so the problem turned out to be I unzipped them into different directories.  I put download 1 into Device Driver 1 folder and download 2 into the Device Driver 2 folder thinking that they would work like they used to on different disks.  Also, it's kinda misleading because the download 1 tries to run itself after unzipping.  This is a problem if you haven't already unzipped download 2.

Thanks for the suggestions.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,961 Views)